Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today on Your Call: What does it mean to "get out the vote" in 2012?
What does it mean to "get out the vote" in 2012? How do you do it? On the next Your Call we'll talk about how campaigns have tried to turn out the vote. How were they successful? How did they fail? Who gets lost in the shuffle in a country that prides itself on its civic engagement? It's Election Day and we want to hear what you saw at the polls.
Corey Cook, assistant professor of politics and public affairs at the University of San Francisco
Therese Barquet, founder and executive director of Everyone Deserves a Chance
TO REPORT ANY PROBLEMS WITH VOTING:
1 - 866 - OUR - VOTE ( 1 - 866 - 687 - 8683)