Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: What does it mean to "get out the vote" in 2012?
What does it mean to "get out the vote" in 2012? How do you do it? On the next Your Call we'll talk about how campaigns have tried to turn out the vote. How were they successful? How did they fail? Who gets lost in the shuffle in a country that prides itself on its civic engagement? It's Election Day and we want to hear what you saw at the polls.
Corey Cook, assistant professor of politics and public affairs at the University of San Francisco
Therese Barquet, founder and executive director of Everyone Deserves a Chance
TO REPORT ANY PROBLEMS WITH VOTING:
1 - 866 - OUR - VOTE ( 1 - 866 - 687 - 8683)