Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today on Your Call: What does the Made in California label mean?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about efforts to promote products manufactured in California. California Senator Majority Leader Ellen Corbett of San Leandro recently introduced legislation to require Governor Jerry Brown’s business development office, to come up with a plan to promote California-manufactured products. What does made in California mean? And how strong is the Made in California manufacturing sector? It’s your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Katie Quan, associate chair of the Labor Center at University of California, Berkeley Berkeley
Richard Walker, professor Emeritus Department of Geography at University of California, Berkeley