Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
The Internet Economy
Today on Your Call: What does the struggle over online piracy mean for the future of the internet?
On today's Your Call, we’ll talk about the Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect Intellectual Property Act. What would these bills actually do? The issue has been pitted as Hollywood versus Silicon Valley. How will this affect the rest of us? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. How do you think intellectual property should be protected on the internet? And how do we balance that with free speech? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Parker Higgins, activist with Electronic Frontier Foundation
Declan McCullagh, chief political correspondent and senior writer at C-Net
Josh Levy, internet campaign director with Free Press