Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
The Internet Economy
Today on Your Call: What does the struggle over online piracy mean for the future of the internet?
On today's Your Call, we’ll talk about the Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect Intellectual Property Act. What would these bills actually do? The issue has been pitted as Hollywood versus Silicon Valley. How will this affect the rest of us? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. How do you think intellectual property should be protected on the internet? And how do we balance that with free speech? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Parker Higgins, activist with Electronic Frontier Foundation
Declan McCullagh, chief political correspondent and senior writer at C-Net
Josh Levy, internet campaign director with Free Press