Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Today on Your Call: What is happening on the front lines of the abortion fight?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the most recent round of abortion clinic closures around the country. This month, the closure of two clinics in Texas will force women to travel hundreds of miles to the nearest facility. And in Kalispell, Montana, one of four clinics was forced to close after it was vandalized. What is in store for the future of reproductive rights? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Lenzi Sheible, founder of Fund Texas Women
Jodi Jacobson, editor in chief of RH Reality Check
Susan Cahill, physician assistant, and owner of All Families Healthcare in in Kalispell, Montana
The Guttmacher Institute: Abortion in the United
RH Reality Check: Montana Abortion Provider Severely Vandalized, Is Closed Indefinitely