Most Active Stories
- The Spiritual Edge: The key to happiness? It's in the science
- TaskRabbit takes hold in Bay Area divided by income gap
- City Visions: What's Driving Change in the Tenderloin?
- Band of volunteers keeps an eye on SF bond projects
- Gentrification versus "Jazzification": Birdland nightclub grows vision to spark jazz district
Today on Your Call: What is happening on the front lines of the abortion fight?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the most recent round of abortion clinic closures around the country. This month, the closure of two clinics in Texas will force women to travel hundreds of miles to the nearest facility. And in Kalispell, Montana, one of four clinics was forced to close after it was vandalized. What is in store for the future of reproductive rights? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Lenzi Sheible, founder of Fund Texas Women
Jodi Jacobson, editor in chief of RH Reality Check
Susan Cahill, physician assistant, and owner of All Families Healthcare in in Kalispell, Montana
The Guttmacher Institute: Abortion in the United
RH Reality Check: Montana Abortion Provider Severely Vandalized, Is Closed Indefinitely