Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Today on Your Call: What is happening on the front lines of the abortion fight?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the most recent round of abortion clinic closures around the country. This month, the closure of two clinics in Texas will force women to travel hundreds of miles to the nearest facility. And in Kalispell, Montana, one of four clinics was forced to close after it was vandalized. What is in store for the future of reproductive rights? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Lenzi Sheible, founder of Fund Texas Women
Jodi Jacobson, editor in chief of RH Reality Check
Susan Cahill, physician assistant, and owner of All Families Healthcare in in Kalispell, Montana
The Guttmacher Institute: Abortion in the United
RH Reality Check: Montana Abortion Provider Severely Vandalized, Is Closed Indefinitely