Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: What is the history of Coca-Cola? And why does it matter?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Mark Pendergrast author of For God, Country & Coca-Cola: The Definitive History of the Great American Soft Drink And the Company That Makes It. He says the soft drink’s history is a microcosm of the American story. How did Coca Cola become such a powerful global corporation ? Join the conversation and ask your question on Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Mark Pendergrast, author of several books, including Uncommon Grounds: The History of Coffee and How it Transformed Our World
USA Today: Coca-Cola ad to defend artificial sweeteners
Huffington Post: Coca-Cola Ad Banned In UK For Misleading Consumers (VIDEO)