Most Active Stories
- You're being watched: Surveillance in Oakland
- Punjabi-Mexicans in California: A story told through dance
- The tangled tale of Haight Street
- Strapped for housing, San Francisco weighs creative responses to homelessness
- Geoff Hoyle & Lear's Shadow ~ San Francisco Wind Ensemble ~ Orff's Carmina Burana ~ Art Lectures
Today on Your Call: What is the history of Coca-Cola? And why does it matter?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Mark Pendergrast author of For God, Country & Coca-Cola: The Definitive History of the Great American Soft Drink And the Company That Makes It. He says the soft drink’s history is a microcosm of the American story. How did Coca Cola become such a powerful global corporation ? Join the conversation and ask your question on Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Mark Pendergrast, author of several books, including Uncommon Grounds: The History of Coffee and How it Transformed Our World
USA Today: Coca-Cola ad to defend artificial sweeteners
Huffington Post: Coca-Cola Ad Banned In UK For Misleading Consumers (VIDEO)