Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Today on Your Call: What is the history of Coca-Cola? And why does it matter?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Mark Pendergrast author of For God, Country & Coca-Cola: The Definitive History of the Great American Soft Drink And the Company That Makes It. He says the soft drink’s history is a microcosm of the American story. How did Coca Cola become such a powerful global corporation ? Join the conversation and ask your question on Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Mark Pendergrast, author of several books, including Uncommon Grounds: The History of Coffee and How it Transformed Our World
USA Today: Coca-Cola ad to defend artificial sweeteners
Huffington Post: Coca-Cola Ad Banned In UK For Misleading Consumers (VIDEO)