Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: What is the history of olive oil?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Tom Mueller, the author Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil. When did human beings start using olive oil? How did it become an integral part of so many cuisines? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org? Is olive oil an important part of the culture you come from? Do you have a memory of cooking with olive oil you’d like to share? It’s Your Call, with Malihe Razazan and you.
Guest: Tom Mueller, staff writer for the New Yorker and author of Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil Resources:Tom Mueller, New Yorker: “The trade in adulterated olive oil”Olive Oil Times