Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: What is the history of olive oil?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Tom Mueller, the author Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil. When did human beings start using olive oil? How did it become an integral part of so many cuisines? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com? Is olive oil an important part of the culture you come from? Do you have a memory of cooking with olive oil you’d like to share? It’s Your Call, with Malihe Razazan and you.
Guest: Tom Mueller, staff writer for the New Yorker and author of Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil Resources:Tom Mueller, New Yorker: “The trade in adulterated olive oil”Olive Oil Times