Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Today on Your Call: What Needs To Be Done To Create Good Paying Jobs?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the rate of job growth in the US. For the past two years, more than 23 million American have been unemployed with no prospects in finding jobs. Some have stopped looking. So which sectors are hiring? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. Are you looking for a job? What’s your experience been like? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Sylvia Allegretto, a labor economist and co-chair of the Center on Wage and Employment Dynamics at the University of California, Berkeley.
Arthur Delaney, a staff reporter at Huffington Post where he writes about unemployment related issues.
Sharon Williams, Executive Director of JobTrain
Huffington Post: Long-Term Unemployed Winning Jobs Or Giving Up?
Arizona Daily Star: Will Michigan's right-to-work law help the state? No