Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: What is private equity and how is it shaping our economy?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Josh Kosman author of "Buyout of America: How Private Equity Is Destroying Jobs and Killing the American Economy." What are the economic effects of private equity deals? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. What is the relationship between private equity firms and Washington power players? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Josh Kosman, a veteran financial reporter and the author of The Buyout of America, How Private Equity is Destroying Job and Killing the American Economy
Kevin Hall is the national economics correspondent for McClatchy Newspapers
Kevin G. Hall, McClatchy Newspapers: Romney's private equity record: Jobs lost, jobs created
Nate Hindman, Huffington Post: Mitt Romney's Private Equity Past Haunts Some Investors' Future