Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today on Your Call: What is private equity and how is it shaping our economy?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Josh Kosman author of "Buyout of America: How Private Equity Is Destroying Jobs and Killing the American Economy." What are the economic effects of private equity deals? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. What is the relationship between private equity firms and Washington power players? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Josh Kosman, a veteran financial reporter and the author of The Buyout of America, How Private Equity is Destroying Job and Killing the American Economy
Kevin Hall is the national economics correspondent for McClatchy Newspapers
Kevin G. Hall, McClatchy Newspapers: Romney's private equity record: Jobs lost, jobs created
Nate Hindman, Huffington Post: Mitt Romney's Private Equity Past Haunts Some Investors' Future