Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Today on Your Call: What’s the scope of government surveillance in the US?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the US National Security Agency and other agencies that gather and store troves of information on Americans. How do these programs compare to other countries’? So many revelations have been revealed in the past month and more is expected. How have Edward Snowden’s leaks changed the way we view the NSA? And will the revelations lead to any changes? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar and you.
Nicole Ozer, Technology and Civil Liberties Policy Director at the ACLU of California
Nate Cardoza, Staff Attorney on the Electronic Frontier Foundation’s digital civil liberties team
Bruce Schneier, security technologist and author
EFF: NSA Spying