Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Today on Your Call: What’s in store for Iran’s future?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the recent presidential election in Iran. Last week tens of thousand of Iranians poured into the street to celebrate the presidential victory of Hassan Rohani. Four years after the disputed presidential election and ensuing mass protests, what has become of the reform movement in Iran? How will the outcome of this election affect Iran’s relations with the US? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Arang Keshavarzian, associate professor of Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies at New York University
Mansour Farhang, professor emeritus of international relations at Bennington College in Vermont
Rebecca Griffin, political director of Peace Action West
Bitta Mostofi, immigrant rights attorney and a member of Havaar
NY Review of Books: Iran’s Man in the Middle