Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Secret life of girls
Today on Your Call: What is the secret life of girls around the world?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Eve Ensler, creator of "The Vagina Monologues," about her new play, “Emotional Creature.” The play is a celebration of girlhood in a society that often devalues the talents and emotions of girls and women. So what does it take to empower young girls? And how can we all benefit? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. It’s Your Call with Hana Baba and you.
Eve Ensler, playwright and director of "The Vagina Monologues" and the new play, “Emotional Creature”
"Emotional Creature" at the Berkeley Repertory Theatre