Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Secret life of girls
Today on Your Call: What is the secret life of girls around the world?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Eve Ensler, creator of "The Vagina Monologues," about her new play, “Emotional Creature.” The play is a celebration of girlhood in a society that often devalues the talents and emotions of girls and women. So what does it take to empower young girls? And how can we all benefit? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s Your Call with Hana Baba and you.
Eve Ensler, playwright and director of "The Vagina Monologues" and the new play, “Emotional Creature”
"Emotional Creature" at the Berkeley Repertory Theatre