Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Secret life of girls
Today on Your Call: What is the secret life of girls around the world?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Eve Ensler, creator of "The Vagina Monologues," about her new play, “Emotional Creature.” The play is a celebration of girlhood in a society that often devalues the talents and emotions of girls and women. So what does it take to empower young girls? And how can we all benefit? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. It’s Your Call with Hana Baba and you.
Eve Ensler, playwright and director of "The Vagina Monologues" and the new play, “Emotional Creature”
"Emotional Creature" at the Berkeley Repertory Theatre