Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Economy Wall Street
Today on Your Call: What's in store for the economy?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Nomi Prins, author of Black Tuesday, a historical novel set during the 1929 stock market crash. How do lessons from the Depression era help us understand today's economic crisis? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Unemployment is high, the social safety net is shrinking, and half of Americans are poor or scraping by. Where is US economy heading in 2012? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Nomi Prins, author, journalist, former analyst at Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, and Bear Stearns
Black Tuesday by Nomi Prins
Nomi Prins, NY Post: Repeating history