Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Today on Your Call: Who are the Republicans?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about the Republican Party. With the 2012 election cycle ramping up, we’re asking some fundamental questions: Who is the base of the Republican Party? Who’s leading it? Who’s paying the bills? How has the party changed over the years and what are its principles and goals? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. What is your opinion of the Republican Party? And what do you want to know about it? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Michael Tomasky, correspondent for Newsweek/The Daily Beast and editor of Democracy: A Journal of Ideas
Karen Ford, long-time member of the Republican party and member of Occupy Monterey
Bill Whalen, research fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University
Doug Bandow, Cato: Irresponsible Republican Establishment, Not Ron Paul
Washington Post Editorial: Republicans are fencing with the truth on immigration
Think Progress: Half the 2010 GOP freshman class are climate science deniers
National Wildlife Federation: 1 in 5 House GOP Votes Target Conservation Protections
Think Progress: Gingrich: I 'wouldn't make exceptions' for abortions in cases of rape or incest
Think Progress: Santorum: States should have the right to outlaw birth control
Jay Bookman, AJC: Four top GOP candidates would ban abortion in rape, incest