Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: Why do calories matter?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Marion Nestle the author of "Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics". About a billion people in the world don’t take in enough calories and another billion take in too much. What are calories? And does it make sense for individuals -- or public health officials -- to count them? Join us at 10. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment here. It’s Your Call, with Malihe Razazan and you.
Marion Nestle and Malden Nesheim, authors of Why Calories Count
Speaking Events for Marion Nestle and Malden Nesheim, authors of Why Calories Count
Saturday, June 9, 12:00pBook Passage, Ferry BuildingSan Francisco, CA
Saturday, June 9, 3:00 p.m.
3885 Cesar Chavez Street
San Francisco, CA 94131