Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: Why do calories matter?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Marion Nestle the author of "Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics". About a billion people in the world don’t take in enough calories and another billion take in too much. What are calories? And does it make sense for individuals -- or public health officials -- to count them? Join us at 10. Email email@example.com or leave a comment here. It’s Your Call, with Malihe Razazan and you.
Marion Nestle and Malden Nesheim, authors of Why Calories Count
Speaking Events for Marion Nestle and Malden Nesheim, authors of Why Calories Count
Saturday, June 9, 12:00pBook Passage, Ferry BuildingSan Francisco, CA
Saturday, June 9, 3:00 p.m.
3885 Cesar Chavez Street
San Francisco, CA 94131