Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Alexis Harte & The Lemon Hammer
You might be a little perplexed when you listen to this song; could it be the musical stylings of The Lemon Hammer? Is that the sound of Berkeley boy Alexis Harte? Well, we’re not sure. But we know this much: Alexis and the band play folk and blues, and they’re taking the stage at the 60th annual Sausalito Art Festival on Monday September 3rd – that’s Labor Day – at 11:15 am.