Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Alexis Harte & The Lemon Hammer
You might be a little perplexed when you listen to this song; could it be the musical stylings of The Lemon Hammer? Is that the sound of Berkeley boy Alexis Harte? Well, we’re not sure. But we know this much: Alexis and the band play folk and blues, and they’re taking the stage at the 60th annual Sausalito Art Festival on Monday September 3rd – that’s Labor Day – at 11:15 am.