Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Barbary Ghosts
Today we are featuring the lusty sounds of The Barbary Ghosts. Their musical inspiration comes from San Francisco’s history of sea-faring fortune-seekers and general social misfits.
They’re one of the scores of musicians and instructors taking part in this weekend’s Free Folk Festival at Presidio Middle School in San Francisco.
The festival starts at noon and goes until 10pm both Saturday and Sunday on June 9th and 10th.