Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Bells
Today we are featuring the sound of Bells. Not literally “bells,” of course. That’s the name of the group. This East Bay band blends dreamy harmonies and a wide range of percussion to create a unique sound. You can hear them for yourself on Friday, October 19, at the New Parish in Oakland. Music starts at about 9pm.