Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Bells
Today we are featuring the sound of Bells. Not literally “bells,” of course. That’s the name of the group. This East Bay band blends dreamy harmonies and a wide range of percussion to create a unique sound. You can hear them for yourself on Friday, October 19, at the New Parish in Oakland. Music starts at about 9pm.