Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Crosscut
The band you’re hearing now calls themselves Crosscut. Most of the players are from the Bay Area, but their sound is influenced by the Blues – blues from Chicago, Memphis and the Mississippi Delta. Crosscut will be playing music from their album, also called “Crosscut,” on Wednesday (06.12). The free show is part of this year’s “Union Square Live” program, at – where else? - San Francisco’s Union Square. They’re on stage from 6 to 8pm.