Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Curt Moore
You are listening to the drum-heavy sound from the Curt Moore Quartet. Moore has played with everyone from The Count Basie Orchestra to the Turtle Island String Quartet. And this Sunday, April 28th, his own quartet will be playing at Nick’s Restaurant on Rockaway Beach in Pacifica. Expect a wide range of jazz styles to be represented. Music starts at 4pm.