Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music : Dodge's Sundodgers
Today we are featuring music by Dodge’s Sundodgers. They specialize in updated versions of music that was popular nearly a century ago – namely ragtime, ballads, waltzes and Hawaiian steel guitar. They’re playing on Saturday, February 2 at Café Leila on San Pablo in Berkeley, starting about 7pm.