Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Earl Thomas
There aren’t many music festivals named for living performers, but Earl Thomas is one of them. His namesake festival occurs in his birthplace of Pikesville, Tennessee. But you can hear Earl Thomas singing next Monday May 27 at Biscuits and Blues, just off of San Francisco’s Union Square, starting about 7:30pm. Go for the blues, but notice his shoes!