Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Electrician
For those of you who couldn’t care less about football, check out the “F*&@ the Superbowl Show" at El Rio in the Mission this Sunday, February 3. Among the performers are two Bay Area bands...The Oakland-based band Electrician is an electro-folk project, creating shadowy songs about social war, relationships, and discontent. Neil Campau, the mind behind Electrician, is returning from a 2.5 month tour of the US. San Francisco-based musician Michael Beach will also be playing the show, thus opting to "F*&@ the Superbowl"!