Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: The Family Crest
Today we are featuring the full-throated sound of Bay Area band, The Family Crest. They use traditional chamber music instruments and vocalization to produce powerful pop music.
The Family Crest is heading the bill on Saturday, May 25th at The Starry Plough on Shattuck in Berkeley. Doors open at 8pm, with music starting at 9pm.