Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: The Family Crest
Today we are featuring the full-throated sound of Bay Area band, The Family Crest. They use traditional chamber music instruments and vocalization to produce powerful pop music.
The Family Crest is heading the bill on Saturday, May 25th at The Starry Plough on Shattuck in Berkeley. Doors open at 8pm, with music starting at 9pm.