Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: The Famous
That’s not Wilco you’re hearing, and it’s not Tom Waits either, although you might detect elements of both is this song by The Famous.
They’ve been perfecting their “raw country meets post punk” sound at live shows throughout the Bay Area since 2003.
You can hear The Famous Sunday, June 24th at 4pm in San Francisco at Thee Parkside.