Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Felsen
The Oakland-based band, Felsen are transmitters of Lo-Fi Pop. They have opened for bands such as the Stone Foxes and Marcy Playground -- they even have three songs on the “Rock Band” video game!
Felsen is playing tomorrow night (August 8) at the “50 Mason Social House,” as part of the SF Underground Music Fest. The lights go down about 8pm. And a reminder: be sure to stay for the guy in the white bunny suit!