Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: JAMband
Today we're featuring music by The JAMband. Band leader Charity – who only goes by one name – says this may sound like “kids music,” but really its “people music.” Their goal is to “provide a place for families to relax, connect and have fun together.” If that sounds like a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon, then you may want to hear them at The Beach Chalet on the Great Highway in San Francisco this Sunday, June 10 starting about 3pm.