Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Host, Work with Marty Nemko
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Lavay Smith
By Steven Short
Lavay Smith. Lavay and her band, The Red Hot Skillet Lickers, are the music entertainment tomorrow at an Art Auction & Benefit for the Coalition on Homelessness. The Coalition unites homeless people, service providers and advocates. The event takes place tomorrow, September 12th at the SOMArts Cultural Center on Brannan Street in San Francisco. Doors open at 5:30pm.