Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Makrú
Today's local music is by Makrú. This San Francisco group blends musical influences from throughout the Latin World. They sing in Spanish and English, about reality and fiction, hope and joy, respect and love.
They’re opening for LoCura this Saturday, January 26, at the Great American Music Hall in San Francisco. Makrú – featuring our very own Martina Castro on vocals – show starts about 8pm.