Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: The Stone Foxes
The 75th season of San Francisco’s Stern Grove Festival is underway, and this Sunday’s (07.01) show should have the audience on its feet. The opening act is our featured local music of the day, the feel-good San Francisco band, The Stone Foxes. They’ll be followed by the legendary Preservation Hall Jazz Band from New Orleans. Tickets are – well, tickets aren’t necessary. Just show up! Music begins about 2pm, and parking is nearly impossible.