Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Ty Segall
According to Ty Segall, his third album, Melted, sounds like “cherry cola, Sno-Cones and taffy.” Segall uses acoustic and electric sounds, distortion and memorable choruses in order to make time “melt” away. He’s playing Sunday, October 14th, at the Treasure Island Music Festival. We don’t know the time, but the music starts at noon and goes until 9pm. The festival has a no re-entry policy, so just show up!