Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Arts & Culture
Today's Local Music: Voices of Music
If you’re one of those people who enjoy “The Oldies” – and we mean really OLD “Oldies” -- then you may want to hear Voices of Music from San Francisco. This Early Music ensemble plays renaissance and baroque music written prior to 1800.
They have two concerts nearby this week. On Saturday, October 13th, they’re at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church in San Francisco at 8pm. Then on Sunday, October 14th, you can hear them at the Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists, beginning at 7:30pm.