Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Arts & Culture
Today's Music: Nice Guy Trio
The sounds you’re hearing now are from San Francisco’s Nice Guy Trio. They use elements of many styles, including calypso and klezmer, to create their own unique form of jazz.
You can hear them for free at a midday show on Thursday (09.06) as part of San Francisco’s Yerba Buena Garden Festival. These outdoor events start at 12:30pm.