Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Today's Music: Nice Guy Trio
The sounds you’re hearing now are from San Francisco’s Nice Guy Trio. They use elements of many styles, including calypso and klezmer, to create their own unique form of jazz.
You can hear them for free at a midday show on Thursday (09.06) as part of San Francisco’s Yerba Buena Garden Festival. These outdoor events start at 12:30pm.