Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Healthcare, Access, Resources
Today's Your Call: Are you uninsured or underinsured?
On today's Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about The Affordable Care Act. What are the new coverage options? In California, the cost of health insurance is rising more rapidly than family incomes. What resources are available for those of us don’t have healthcare or don’t have much coverage? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. What resources are available? And what’s in store for the future of healthcare? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Trudy Lieberman is contributing editor and blogger at the Columbia Journalism Review, where she writes about health care. She is also adjunct associate professor of public health at Hunter College in New York City.
Dr. Henry Abrons is board president of the California Chapter of Physicians for a National Health Program.
Anthony Wright is executive director of Health Access California, a statewide health care consumer advocacy coalition.