Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Your Call: What if we ate as if water mattered?
On Today's Your Call: Protests in Sudan and Supreme Court's case on campaign finance
On the next Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss media coverage of the Supreme Court’s first big case this term. At issue is whether limits on campaign contributions by individuals violate the First Amendment. We’ll also talk about protests in Sudan over gas prices. We’ll be joined by The Nation’s Lee Fang, the Huffington Post’s Paul Blumenthal, and freelance journalist Isma'il Kushkush. Where did you see the best reporting this week? Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Lee Fang, a reporting fellow at The Nation. He covers money in politics, conservative movements and lobbying.
Paul Blumenthal is a reporter for the Huffington Post covering money and influence in politics.
Isma’il Kushkush is a freelance journalist, working with the New York Times and CNN. He covers Sudan.
Huffington Post - McCutcheon vs. FEC Could Endanger State Limits on Money in Politics