Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
On Today's Your Call: What’s next after redevelopment in California?
On the next Your Call, we’ll talk about the end of California’s redevelopment agencies. Governor Brown’s decision to dissolve redevelopment to redirect funds to the state’s budget will go into effect February 1st. What has redevelopment accomplished in California? And what, if anything, will take its place? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. How has your local redevelopment agency changed your city? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Carlos Martinez, director of East Palo Alto Redevelopment Agency
Emily Harrison, deputy county executive for Santa Clara County
Shamus Roller, executive director of Housing California