Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
On Today's Your Call: What’s next after redevelopment in California?
On the next Your Call, we’ll talk about the end of California’s redevelopment agencies. Governor Brown’s decision to dissolve redevelopment to redirect funds to the state’s budget will go into effect February 1st. What has redevelopment accomplished in California? And what, if anything, will take its place? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. How has your local redevelopment agency changed your city? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Carlos Martinez, director of East Palo Alto Redevelopment Agency
Emily Harrison, deputy county executive for Santa Clara County
Shamus Roller, executive director of Housing California