Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
OUT in the Bay - November 17, 2011
Toni Mirosevich's "The Takeaway Bin"
Poet and writing professor Toni Mirosevich's book of poems, The Takeaway Bin, is inspired by "Oblique Strategies," a dilemma-solving game created by Brian Eno and Peter Schmidt in 1975. Have a dilemma? Pick a card. Or pick a poem. Hear Toni read from The Takeaway Bin and her earlier books of poems and flash fiction, Queer Street and The Rooms We Make Our Own, and talk with host Eric Jansen about her life and "lyric documentaries."