Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Top Stories: Cain Disputes Allegations; Berlusconi Faces Key Vote
Originally published on Tue November 8, 2011 6:02 am
Our early headlines were:
Meanwhile, other top headlines of the day so far include:
-- "Sarkozy Called Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu 'Liar.' " (BBC News)
-- "Berlusconi Faces Crunch Parliament Vote." (The Financial Times)
-- Coalition Partner Demands That Berlusconi Resign. (The Guardian)
-- Greece Expected To Name Former European Central Bank Official As New Prime Minister. (The Wall Street Journal)
-- Elections Today "May Hold 2012 Clues." (Politico)
-- Attorney General Holder: Fast And Furious Program Never Should Have Happened. (The Washington Post)