Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Top Stories: Cain Disputes Allegations; Berlusconi Faces Key Vote
Originally published on Tue November 8, 2011 6:02 am
Our early headlines were:
Meanwhile, other top headlines of the day so far include:
-- "Sarkozy Called Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu 'Liar.' " (BBC News)
-- "Berlusconi Faces Crunch Parliament Vote." (The Financial Times)
-- Coalition Partner Demands That Berlusconi Resign. (The Guardian)
-- Greece Expected To Name Former European Central Bank Official As New Prime Minister. (The Wall Street Journal)
-- Elections Today "May Hold 2012 Clues." (Politico)
-- Attorney General Holder: Fast And Furious Program Never Should Have Happened. (The Washington Post)