Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
Top Stories: Gridlock Again In Congress, Olympus Takes $1 Billion Hit
Originally published on Wed December 14, 2011 6:26 am
Our early headlines:
Other stories making headlines:
-- "Euro Falls Below $1.30 For First Time Since January." (BBC News)
-- "Attorney General Holder Takes Aim At New State Voting Laws." (Los Angeles Times)
-- "Olympus Reveals $1 Billion Balance Sheet Hit, Stirs Merger Talk." (Reuters)
-- "Gingrich Iowa Political Director Steps Down After 'Cult Of Mormon' Comment." (It's All Politics)