Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Top Stories: Penn State, Eurozone Crisis, Iran, Syria
Our early headlines:
Other "front-page" stories today include:
-- German Chancellor Merkel Says This May Be Europe's "Toughest Hour Since World War II." (Reuters)
-- Jordan's King Abdullah Calls On Syria's Assad To "Step Down." (BBC News)
-- "Obama Doesn't Rule Out Military Option In Iran." (Fox News)
-- "On Supercommittee, Growing Doubts About Reaching A Debt Deal." (The Washington Post)
-- Boeing Signs Its Biggest Deal Ever; $18 Billion Order From Emirates Airlines For 50 Aircraft. (CNN Money)