Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Arts & Culture
Uncorking the Mystery of a Bottle of Wine
As far back as he can remember Reese Erlich's parents kept a giant magnum of wine in the bathtub that served as the family's makeshift wine cellar. The bottle was never opened, and its origins remained a mystery. That is, until now.
Erlich travels into the heart of wine country to discover where the bottle of wine came from, and after all these years, answer the question-- is it any good?