Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Arts & Culture
Uncorking the Mystery of a Bottle of Wine
As far back as he can remember Reese Erlich's parents kept a giant magnum of wine in the bathtub that served as the family's makeshift wine cellar. The bottle was never opened, and its origins remained a mystery. That is, until now.
Erlich travels into the heart of wine country to discover where the bottle of wine came from, and after all these years, answer the question-- is it any good?