Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Revolutions Per Minute
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Board Op/Announcer; Producer and Co-Host, Folk Music & Beyond
Producer, Your Call
Your Legal Right 7pm 07.10.13
US Supreme Court decisions in the Proposition 8 & Defense of Marriage Act cases
By Chuck Finney
Guests: Family Law attorney Paul Thorndal; Cathy Sakimura, Family Law Director for the National Center for Lesbian Rights; Amy Cunninghis, a party in the DOMA case; and Constitutional Law Professor Myron Moskovitz.
Listeners are invited to participate. Please be ready to call-in with questions/comments for Chuck and his guests: 415-841-4134.