Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Host, Work with Marty Nemko
Your Legal Right 7pm 07.10.13
US Supreme Court decisions in the Proposition 8 & Defense of Marriage Act cases
By Chuck Finney
Guests: Family Law attorney Paul Thorndal; Cathy Sakimura, Family Law Director for the National Center for Lesbian Rights; Amy Cunninghis, a party in the DOMA case; and Constitutional Law Professor Myron Moskovitz.
Listeners are invited to participate. Please be ready to call-in with questions/comments for Chuck and his guests: 415-841-4134.