Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
VIDEO: In Copenhagen, A Very Classy Flash Mob On The Metro
The Copenhagen Philharmonic has tried its hand at a flashmob before. Back in May, it performed Ravel's Bolero to an unsuspecting public at Copenhagen Central Station.
It was nice. But, earlier this month, they were truly audacious, performing Edvard Grieg's Peer Gynt on a moving, crowded metro train. As you'll see in the video below, it looks magical:
h/t: NPR's Audie Cornish via Gawker.