Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
VIDEO: Flour Children, Or What A Bag Of Flour Can Do To A House
We'll get back to the serious things in a just a moment. But first we wanted to share with you a video that's started to make some noise around the Internet.
According to the description on YouTube, a mother who was not feeling well spent a few too many minutes in the bathroom. When she emerged her 1-year-old and her 3-year-old took a 5-pound bag of flour and "destroyed my house."
All the mom in the video says is, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh." The kids keep asking what's wrong?
At one point the mother says, "Oh my gosh. I don't know what to do. I think I'm gonna throw."
Here it is. Enjoy and be glad it didn't happen to you: