Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
A Visit to the Richmond Rod and Gun Club
Shooting ranges are one of the few places you can go to shoot guns legally here in the Bay Area. KALW’s Mary Rees went to the Richmond Rod and Gun Club to meet some of the regulars.
JERRY REILLY: Perceptions of people who like guns are not correct. Gunowners are like your next door neighbors, your friends.
Click the player above to here the full story.
Full disclosure: one of the men you heard from in that piece, Michael Angell, is the father of KALW reporter Isabel Angell.
Arts & Culture
Cops & Courts