Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Want To Play '4.74 Degrees Of Kevin Bacon?'
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer, with news for Kevin Bacon. According to a new study on Facebook, six degrees of separation is too much. On the social network, people are connected by an average of 4.7 degrees. Rough translation: The Facebook data team concludes that users from the Siberian Tundra and the Peruvian rainforest are likely connected by a friend of a friend of a BFF. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.