Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
Health, Science, Environment
What do you want to know about Medi-cal?
On the next Your Call, we're continuing our conversation about the rollout of the Affordable Care Act and what it means for you. This time we’re focusing on Medical. As California’s program prepares for a major expansion, doctors say they can’t accept new patients because it doesn’t pay enough. So how will state serve the additional two million people expected to join the program? It's Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Shannon McConville, research associate at the Public Policy Institute of California
Anthony Wright, executive director of Health Access California