Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Health, Science, Environment
What do you want to know about Medi-cal?
On the next Your Call, we're continuing our conversation about the rollout of the Affordable Care Act and what it means for you. This time we’re focusing on Medical. As California’s program prepares for a major expansion, doctors say they can’t accept new patients because it doesn’t pay enough. So how will state serve the additional two million people expected to join the program? It's Your Call, with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Shannon McConville, research associate at the Public Policy Institute of California
Anthony Wright, executive director of Health Access California