Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
What Is it Really Like to be a Real Estate Agent Today and Tomorrow (airs 12/16/12)
A career in real estate is attractive to many people because of low barriers to entry, high potential income, and the pleasure of buying and selling homes.
Alas, the reality isn't that simple today, and especially tomorrow. But I'll talk with a guy who's the savviest and straightest-shooting real estate broker I know: George Mantor. I really think it's going to be a fascinating and helpful interview.
That's on the Dec. 16, 2012 edition of Work with Marty Nemko. And in the second half of the show, as usual, you're invited to call in for a three-minute career makeover.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.