Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
What will it take to change the politics behind US aid to Africa?
On the next Your Call, we’ll have a conversation about US financial aid to Africa. The US has given $600B to African nations over the last 50 years. Where is the money going and what strategies are proving effective? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. What can we learn from grassroots activists in African countries working in their communities? It's Your Call, with Hana Baba, and you.
Jackie Copeland-Carson, the executive director of the USA branch of the African Woman’s Development Fund
Wanjiru Kamau-Rutenberg, founder and executive director of Akili Dada
Nunu Kidane, director and founder of the Priority Africa Network
Information on the Mother Africa Movement Summit