Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Work with Marty Nemko ~ 21 July 2013
What's it really like to be a sex surrogate?
Sex surrogate Cheryl Cohen Greene was the subject of the movie The Sessions. She's also the author of An Intimate Life: Sex, Love, and My Journey As A Surrogate Partner.
She is my guest on the July 21, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko.
Plus you can call in for a 3-Minute Workover---I try to help you with whatever career conundrum is besetting you or someone you love.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.