Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Work with Marty Nemko ~ 21 July 2013
What's it really like to be a sex surrogate?
Sex surrogate Cheryl Cohen Greene was the subject of the movie The Sessions. She's also the author of An Intimate Life: Sex, Love, and My Journey As A Surrogate Partner.
She is my guest on the July 21, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko.
Plus you can call in for a 3-Minute Workover---I try to help you with whatever career conundrum is besetting you or someone you love.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.